Job Title : Sales Manager
Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Computers/IT from a Recognized University
Minimum experience 5 years with 2-4 years of experience in Sales and Team-Handling.
Skills Required :
- • Work Experience in IT hardware and software products such as Server, Storage, Firewall, Backup appliance, Network Switches also Laptops, Desktops, Thin clients, workstations & Printers. Experience in software sales of Operating Systems, Virtualization Software, Database Management software, anti-virus & security applications. (Please refer to product list for names of principle companies).
- • Strong communication and objection handling skills.
- • Experience of selling to Government organizations and participating in Government tenders will be an added advantage.
- • Strong presentation skills (mock presentation to be part of the hiring process) in addition to excellent written and oral communication skills
- • Pleasing and affable personality.
- • Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- • Should be able to verbally communicate in Hindi
- • Communications skills in Marathi will be an added advantage
- • Willingness to be flexible in a rapidly growing entrepreneurial, dynamic environment
- • Should be willing to travel for business
Job Description :
- • Drive services sales in the assigned territory of captive and virgin accounts, through structured account planning, incumbency plotting and a comprehensive pursuit action plan
- • Maintain impeccable commit discipline and seasonality to achieve assigned business targets of booking, revenue and profitability
- • Grow the funnel and ensure a healthy mix of run rate and strategic deals
- • Actively participate in client service delivery reviews to upsell/cross sell
- • Achieve and maintain high client CSAT at all times
- • Creating enthusiastic client base by selling our leading products and services.
- • Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- • Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- • Understand technical aspect of the Customers requirement and provide a product mix/solution.
- • Effectively answer technical and functional queries of the client on the products and services.
- • Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- • Promote the company’s products and services addressing or predicting client’s objective.
- • Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- • Should have experience in sales & presales team handling.
- • Manage and track the sales team on a day to day basis.
- • Ensure proper alignment between sales and pre-sales team.
- • Conduct customer visits along with the sales team to help them close sales.
- • Ensure sales team achieves the set targets.
- • Ensure cross functional coordination to complete projects within the set timelines.
- • Should sell independently as well and will have his own separate target.
- • Maintain relations with OEM’s & Distributors.
- • Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.